Turret Defence Turret Defence

I liked it.

The Graphics were Awesome, little lacking in the explosion area but still cool=9, i like how it is mass carnage, i can get on sober, and under different conditionsand still have fun=10. soundtrack rocks=10.violence was good interactivity was awesome because of the life system, i LOVE that concept.=10 not quite humorous though :P =0

suggestion: have in the help page an actual screenshot type thing that shows what everything as the player will see(grass in foreground would be enough) is instead of just listing. reason: could get lost and die while your checking life/upgrading because you dont know how/where. (i know i have had this happen to me and my friends)

these games(and alcohol) is what keeps america running during work/school, and responsible for many a suicide thwarting.

i think it is awesome that you made this dispite D games sort of starting to gain the stickfigure nestalgia towards it, i even felt like D games were dwindling, so heres for you : a guinness, and a "shake and bake"

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

haha

this should be eXTREME!!!!ly illegal in 52 states, if it isnt already. good job

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

best flash game i have played

definately a B.A.M.F game

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

r0x0rz my s0x0rz seems appropriate

and indeed it is this rocked my socks, they fell off literally.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

WOOT

lol i love the zombie noises... its jsut like a normal guy saying uggg
good game , funnest defence yet

Ball OF Madness Ball OF Madness

YES I LOVE U

YES I LOVE U , i was alsy addicted to this game, i went through a joystick or two beating this game over and over again.. and to that helter guy, i dont think you played the original cuz thats the way the game is supposed to be= HARD

NightStrike NightStrike

best

the best defense game ive played yet. Original and challenging toward the end. kick ass.

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

all i can say

i love you.

8 minigames for Eric 8 minigames for Eric

yepperz

i couldnt finish the last level.... i got past the turtles then got stuck on barbed wire and DIEDZORZ!!! but yea good game.. lol

The Dead Case The Dead Case

YEA DUDE!!!

Best Game Ever!!!!!! WOOOT!!!