Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

<3 LOVE <3

i love those guys, great lines.

TTS01: Strange Dreams TTS01: Strange Dreams

roflskates

that was great, the music was a little sketchy though, maybe thats because i have a subwoofer hooked up to my computer thugh.
great idea, keep em coming.

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, I noticed a little buzziness once I got it in Flash that wasn't there when I recorded it. But I figured, what the hell, it's supposed to be somebody playing live in a bar.

Thanks.

Slicksville: Inspector #5 Slicksville: Inspector #5

Very Original

I Love The druggy tag along guy.

all of these characters look promising

ChrisNosal responds:

I love Smiley too. He's my new favorite character.

Turret Defence Turret Defence

I liked it.

The Graphics were Awesome, little lacking in the explosion area but still cool=9, i like how it is mass carnage, i can get on sober, and under different conditionsand still have fun=10. soundtrack rocks=10.violence was good interactivity was awesome because of the life system, i LOVE that concept.=10 not quite humorous though :P =0

suggestion: have in the help page an actual screenshot type thing that shows what everything as the player will see(grass in foreground would be enough) is instead of just listing. reason: could get lost and die while your checking life/upgrading because you dont know how/where. (i know i have had this happen to me and my friends)

these games(and alcohol) is what keeps america running during work/school, and responsible for many a suicide thwarting.

i think it is awesome that you made this dispite D games sort of starting to gain the stickfigure nestalgia towards it, i even felt like D games were dwindling, so heres for you : a guinness, and a "shake and bake"

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

haha

this should be eXTREME!!!!ly illegal in 52 states, if it isnt already. good job

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

best flash game i have played

definately a B.A.M.F game